Mensa Hong Kong
Event Organizing Committee
The Event Organizing Committee is responsible for planning and coordinating educational, social, and networking events for Mensa HK members.
- Develop an annual calendar of events for approval by the Board.
- Manage event registrations and venue bookings.
- Appoint sub-committees to plan individual events including budgeting, logistics, promotion etc.
- Source and liaise with guest speakers/presenters as required.
- Record event expenses, revenues, and attendance, and submit reports to the Board.
- Gather feedback from attendees to continually enhance the event experience.
- Liaise with the Branding and Communication Committee to promote events through relevant publicity channels.
Tsz Yu Wong
Branding and Communication Committee
The Branding and Communication Committee is responsible for promoting awareness of Mensa HK and its activities, and increasing membership through effective marketing and publicity strategies.
- To increase awareness of Mensa HK
- Develop and oversee effective communication/public plan to promote Mensa HK
- Manage Mensa's external communications including website and social media channels, etc.
- To develop and distribute promotional collateral such as brochures, posters, newsletters.
- Conduct marketing campaigns to increase general public awareness of Mensa HK and drive new membership leads.
Internal Publications Committee
The Internal Publications Committee is responsible for producing and distributing publications (Mensa Means) to share information, and updates about Mensa HK.
Kwok Wai Lo